Sharpfin Enhance Pack
The Sharpfin Enhance Pack is an addon to the Sharpfin project, which adds some new features to the webinterface from your radio.
Currently, 2.0 s the newest version from the enhance pack and you can it install easily over your sharpfinned radio like this:
- Open the webinterface from your radio
- Go to "Admin Home" and select "Install Addon"
- Enter the following URL: "http://www.gforums.de/daten/sharpfin-ep2.install"
- Click on install and watch your radios display
- When finished, it will reboot
- Alternatively now you can use the same file with the patchserver and install it instead of the sharpfin-base patch on radios with new upgraded firmware !!
The addon adds:
- a fresh designes webinterface
- a remote control for the webinterface
- the ability to manage, store and play presets
- you can also store radio stations, that are not in recivas database!
- support for "external" apps on your usb stick.
An external app is a .cgi file on your usb stick in the following format:
It can contain all supported cgi code and also additional linux apps, that you put with it on your usb stick.