Sharpfin Enhance Pack
The Sharpfin Enhance Pack is an addon to the Sharpfin project, which adds some new features to the webinterface from your radio.
Currently, 1.7 is the newest version from the enhance pack and you can it install easily over your sharpfinned radio like this:
- Open the webinterface from your radio
- Go to "Admin Home" and select "Install Addon"
- Enter the following URL: "http://www.gforums.de/daten/SharpfinEnhancePack1_7.install"
- Click on install and watch your radios display
- When finished, it will reboot
The addon adds:
- a remote control for the webinterface
- the ability to manage, store and play presets
- you can also store radio stations, that are not in recivas database!
- support for "external" apps on your usb stick.
An external app is a .cgi file on your usb stick in the following format:
It can containt all supported cgi code and also additional linux apps, that you put with it on your usb stick.