Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2008-09-25: new config file options added
- 2008-03-22: Sharpfin Repository accessible using Git (EDITED: before it was 'using SVN')
- 2008-01-12: Minor fixes to the webserver files - see Releases
- 2007-11-09: WARNING - there have been radio corruptions with Reciva firmware version v257-a-516-a-055
- 2007-11-02: Webserver files update through new sharpfin-base patchfile on Releases
- 2007-10-25: Libreciva skeleton library uploaded to Releases for testing
- 2007-09-22: Developers can get 'into' the radio Enabling Login and run a HTTP Server on your radio with these easy steps !!!
- 2007-08-27: We've got our first demo-applications running on the radio, driving the LCD display and playing mp3s.
- 2007-08-21: Upgraded to mediawiki 1.10.1 and installed BadBehaviour extension to allow better protection against spambots
- 2007-07-22: Check out http://internetradiohack.blogspot.com/ for a successfull exploit of the radio
- 2006-10-27: Added initial Barracuda board pinout
- 2006-10-25: Datasheest and jtag tools are available for the samsung processor
- 2006-10-23: Compiled the linux kernel provided by Reciva
- 2006-10-22: Wiki setup