Patchserver is the program you will need to use to perform the initial radio patch.
- OLD: Windows Patch Server (alpha test version 0.5, 7 Oct 2007)
* Windows Patch Server (version 0.7rc3, 3 Oct 2012)
- OLD: Linux Patch Server (alpha test version 0.5, 7 Oct 2007)
* Linux Patch Server (version 0.7rc2, 1 Oct 2012)
- Sharpfin Base Patchfile (alpha test version 0.3, 12 Jan 2008) ** You need this file in addition to the patchserver
- Uninstall Patchfile (alpha test version 0.1, 7 Oct 2007)
Information about the contents of each release can be found on the Sharpfin Packages History page.
As described on the Toolchain page, development is done using a GNU GCC Cross Compiler. Below is a pre-compiled cross-compiler for the Cygwin environment. It requires that Cygwin has already been installed into c:\cygwin.
- Windows Cygwin Cross-Compiler (31Mb) (alpha test version, March 2008)
- Windows Cygwin Cross-Compiler v 0.2 (28Mb) (alpha test version, January 2012)
The webserver files installed with the patchserver can be upgraded. Select Admin / Install Addon via the webserver, copy and paste the following URLs so the radio can download the install files:
- Sharpfin-www_0.6.install - Web Files version 0.6 12 January 2008
- Sharpfin-www_0.7.install - Web Files version 0.7 31 December 2011
- Sharpfin-www_0.8.install - Web Files version 0.8 02 January 2012
- Sharpfin-www_0.9.install - Web Files version 0.9 14 January 2012
Nanddump used to make backups of (hard disk) partitions
LIRC, Linux Infrared Remote Control for Sharpfin
These programs are .debug files, and can be downloaded and executed directly from the webserver. They do not write to the flash of the radio, they run from the /tmp directory, and are lost on reboot.
To use, copy the URL and paste into the 'Debug Application' form on your radio.
- Lcdtest212.debug - Perform test of the LCD (release 212)
Sharpflash is a JTAG Recovery Tool
- This is available in source, and will run on a Linux platform. You can access the source from the Repository. You can view the source online here.
Libreciva is our hardware interface library
Sharpfin is the replacement application
- Not Released
These are completely untested applications