This page describes the steps to get developing your own software for the reciva module. For now we assume Linux as the development host platform.
- Changing Your Radio Firmware. If wishing to change the firmware on a radio for a different version, please start with Changing Your Radio.
- Enabling Login: A way to open your box by installing a login server, and having done so, opens up possibility of browsing around inside, changing the firmware, etc.
- Making a backup: How to make a backup for just-in-case
- Toolchain: How to build a proper crosscompiler ...
- Crosscompiling: ... and how to use it